Don't you just love 3 day weekends?
We went to a 30th birthday party, hosted a bbq, went to dinner with friends...
and I didn't take a single picture.
I used to be really good about this, but ever since I started the photography business, personal pics got pushed aside. I've got to get better at that this year.
I'm in the planning process for hubby's birthday. It's on Feb 1st so we'll probably celebrate that Saturday before. He wants to go to the casino in Biloxi, MS but I'm not too sure if that's a good move (financially) because we're saving for a cruise to Hawaii & Vegas for the end of the year. So I really don't want to spend too much from now til then.
Sooo, I am thinking dinner & party in Atlanta maybe?
The only thing I definitely know is that I am going to get him an LSU cake.
Win or Lose, that's his team!
Last night we went to the hubby's parent's house for a "family meeting."
I have some wonderful in-laws I tell ya.
His dad wanted to just talk about what our goals were, what can we do as a family to help each other, and to remind us that family is first and that we've got to communicate. It wasn't a lecture- he just wanted to make sure we were all being smart with our money and planning & saving for the future.
Sometimes a family meeting is needed.
It was a good reminder to let us know they are there for us and that family should be a priority.

What an amazing family!! I hope I end up with in-laws like that! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome you guys have family meetings, sounds like a wonderful fam you got :)
ReplyDelete