I submitted an app to be an extra in Tyler Perry's new movie, "Madea's Witness Protection."
Do y'all watch any of his movies?
I personally think they are hilarious and I am so glad his studio is in Atlanta.
It gives people on this side of the US to potentially get a break into acting.
(image via)
I am crossing my fingers I get picked!
Not sure how my job would feel about it, but I'd just use my vacation time to take days off for filming.
Back in 2003 I was an extra in The Fighting Temptations because part of it was actually filmed locally.
You can't even see me in the movie but it was definitely fun!
In between takes Cuba Gooding Jr kept us enteretained!
(image via)
Have you ever been in a movie?
Since I was a kid I wanted to be an actress.
I tried to convince my dad to let me be a Mouseketeer, then I wanted to be on Kids Incorporated, & of course I begged him to move us to Beverly Hills. All the above was a no-go! lol!
I doubt I'll ever become a big star but it doesn't hurt to dream right? :)

That's awesome!!! How much fun would that be! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome!!! Good luck girl!
ReplyDelete