I was lazy ALL weekend for the most part.
Friday night, hubby & I stayed in, ordered pizza, & watched Christmas movies.
I am still distraught that I haven't seen a Christmas Story & I've only watched A Christmas Vacation once. Usually I've watched both several times by now! lol!
We watched Elf &Fred Clause!
Love me some Will Ferrell & Vince Vaughn!
Saturday I took my mom out Christmas shopping. I am SO glad I finished all of mine in October. The crowds were ridiculous! But I still had a great time. Then when I got home, hubby & I went out to do more shopping & had dinner at Red Robin Yummmm! I love their chicken wraps & parmesan fries!
Their banzai burgers are my absolute favorite but I wasn't in the mood for a burger, but as I'm typing this I wish I would have gotten one, HA!
Today was the ultimate lazy day. Cleaned the house, gave Bebe a bath, gave myself a bath, and watched movies all day. One of our friends is having an ugly sweater party tonight and I just couldn't get myself in the mood to go party on a Sunday night.
I am so excited for the Christmas weekend but I hate that that means the holiday season is almost over. It seems like time is just flying by!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!