Here are the items I got in my December Birchbox.
The POREfessional by Benefit Cosmetics (the jury is still out on this)
Ageless perfume by Harvey Prince (smells great!)
Jouer lip gloss in pink (nice color)
I haven't had a chance to try the following items yet:
Orofluido Beauty Elixir
ShowStoppers fashion tape
Eboost Energy Booster
I did decide to go ahead and cancel my membership. The items were nice, but a lot of the items I had no interest in trying. I've decided to switch over to MyGlam!!
The idea is just like Birchbox except it's all make-up products.
I'll let yall know how it works once they get it together!
In other news...I forgot to mention something sweet the hubby did a few weeks ago. He used my car to go out of town so I drove his truck. So he came up to my job to trade cars before he left & when I got off work, there were flowers, a sweet card, & some chai tea waiting for me!
And when I got home, there was the sweetest handwritten letter! :)
So thoughtful!
I hope everyone has a great week!
One week til Christmas! YAY!!
PS....
If you are one of my existing 36 followers, don't forget to sign up for the giveaway I'm hosting!!
Scroll down to Saturday's post for details!

I think I'm cancelling my birchbox too ... I'm just not interested in it as much as I thought I would be. I'll have to check out the other one though!
ReplyDelete