Saturday, December 17, 2011

Giveaway!

I want to have a giveaway for those who follow my blog as of TODAY!
I don't want to gain followers just because of this though.
IMO,  that's wack as hell. 
No offense intended to those who do that!
I just want to do something for my blog friends who are following me just because! :)

So there will be no "follow me" for one entry, tweet this for 2 entries, 
or blog this for 3 entries...
Just leave a comment if you want to win. 
SIMPLE AS THAT. 

At the time I am typing this, I have 36 followers.
 And only 1 of you 36 people can win this! :)


The winner will receive:
A set of make-up brushes  
A Starbucks giftcard
A scarf & gloves set!
You have until midnight on Christmas Eve to enter!
I'll use one of the random # things to pick the winner.
Winner will be announced Christmas Day!

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I may borrow it. Too many people just follow for giveaways and unfollow if they don't win. But you're awesome, so I follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks for hosting! i really need to do a giveaway someday...and just for my followers who already follow. that's a great idea! excited to see if i win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just saying how much I need new makeup brushes! This is awesome and so fantastic of you to do!
    Yet another reason you're one of my favorite blog friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to win! and enjoyed having you as a partner for nail polish swap!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS