Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Cards!

I FINALLY ordered our Christmas cards. I of course did 2 day shipping so I can send them out asap. There were just SO many choices. I looked at Tiny Prints, Vista Prints, Shutterfly, Keepsake Designs, and several of the photo labs that I use for ordering client's photos.

I finally picked this card from one of the labs that I use:


I'll upload a copy of ours when it comes in!
I can't wait!!
This was a strong second for me but hubby wasn't feelin the zebra print! Boo!

And then this is the one we both really wanted but we didn't have a vertical picture for it.


This weekend was super busy for us. Hubby went to Augusta for his grandmother's sister's funeral. I couldn't go with because we had a mandatory training class from 8-12 Saturday for work. Although after the class I realized I could've missed the class because....well I won't post that on the internet. lol!

After the class I had an engagement session to shoot. That took about 2 hours and afterwards I had just enough time to relax & freshen up & then go to a 30th birthday dinner for a friend. I was planning to have a craft night with a friend but we were both pooped and decided to reschedule. 

Time to get through another work week y'all...pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS