I ALWAYS occasionally see or hear things that literally make me stop and say WTF.
I wanted to share my WTF list with you guys. If you've seen anything that can be added to this list let me know. In fact, I may just start a WTF Friday! HA!
First up is the Trendy Top.
Seriously, this is a tube top just being worn around your waist.
Why can't you just wear a regular tank top?
Or how about jeans that don't show your @ss?
Or how about a longer top?
What really made say wtf, is why didn't I think of this! lol!
Next up is this wheelchair car.
(I am by NO means making fun of the handicap.)
You just wheel in from the back, lock the chair in place, & drive with a joystick.
This is actually quite interesting but I do wonder how safe it is.
Did you know on Wikipedia there is a page with a list of unusual deaths?
Very strange that there is a page for this!
And this I saw on the Guiness website.
LAWD!! Can you say breast reduction please?
I hope these made yall laugh!
Have a great weekend.




Crazy! That top is ridiculous and those boobies gotta go! ha ha!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness! maybe she doesn't want a reduction because she wants to be in the GWBR but wow! how uncomfortable and gross!
ReplyDeleteTrendy tops and natural breast? A must def WTF! oh my...
ReplyDelete