This beauty came in the mail today and I'm in LOVE!
My dear friend Joann bought this for me because it sold out so fast the first time & she knew I wouldn't be able to get to the internet in time to get it myself! Love her for thinking of me!
These colors are AMAZING! Very neutral, shimmery, matte, etc!
I love the names of the various colors!
Especially "Bootycall"! How funny!
It comes with a full size dual end brush!
The back of the packaging will give you a better idea of what the colors look like!
If you are not a make-up kind of gal, and prefer neutral tones, but every now & then you don't mind spicing things up...this palette is all you need!
You can of course google Naked 2 tutorials & there are several videos that will give you various instructions on how to use it. Here's the first one I found:
*Edited to add: This was not a sponsored post! Although any make up companies, feel free to holla me as I would LOVE to do some reviews! lol!

i have so many good things about naked and naked 2 but i just can't spend that much on make-up! maybe someday i can get a coupon or win it in a giveaway and be happy! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those colors! I want one!!!
ReplyDeleteLoooove it! UD has such fun stuff and I heart these palette!
ReplyDelete