Sorry for leaving yall hanging for a few days! It's been a busy weekend.
We had a great time at our friend's wedding Saturday.
My friend Tamara did my hair & make up & she did such a great job!
We exchanged services, I did portraits of her baby girl and she helped to beauitfy me. lol!
Here's some of the pics I did of her baby!


Isn't she adorable!
Since I wore the purple dress (the pink one was just not flattering at all), I told Tamara to go ahead and do her thang with my makeup. I typically stick with neutral colors, but my friend who also had her make up done convinced me to go for it. Here's the result:
close up of the eyes
Self portrait before the ceremony started
Here comes the gorgeous bride!
Being walked down the aisle by her step-dad & son!
Husband & Wife!
Yummy cake!
Having a great time at the reception with friends & fam!
The end of the night!
Excuse all the shine- danced all night & worked up a sweat! lol
The bride & I
And I can't end this post without saying Happy Anniversary to my husband!
7 years ago today, I married my best friend and I wouldn't change a thing.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who truly treats me like a queen.

Your friend looks gorgeous, as do you...love that dress!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! :)
I love the purple dress and happy anniversary too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much ladies!! :)
ReplyDelete