This Sunday will be hubby & I's 7th wedding anniversary! We don't have anything planned since we're going to our friend's wedding Saturday & I have jury duty (for the first time ever) on Monday. Maybe we'll make a day trip to ATL.
I have a friend that has made us a cake every year for our anniversary. A yummy carrot cake. So I am definitely looking forward to that this weekend!
Here are some pics of us through the years!
Excuse the quality on some these...we were using those one time use cameras back then!
Hubby & I met through this couple.
He was best man & I was maid of honor.
2/14/02
This is us back in 2002 shortly after we started dating.
He looks so thrilled huh?
(this is a scanned image and the little pic in the lower right corner
is a sticker pic that's on this actual photo)
Us @ Disney World in 2003

Our wedding in 2004

In Venice, Italy
I have hundreds of pics, too many to scan & upload right now!
I'll work on that for a later post!



Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember when those sticker pictures were the 'thing'..they always had a little booth in the mall.
AWWW SO CUTE !!! Happy anniversary !!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies!! :)
ReplyDelete