Did ya miss me? This was supposed to post Monday, but I put the date as 8/29/2012 by mistake!
Sunday the hubby & I celebrated his little cousin's 11th birthday. We bought her a small cake & a gift.
I am recovering for our big bbq we had yesterday. We decided to throw a just because party since he hadn't had one in a while. We had so many friends over & would you believe these are the only pics I snapped...
All the yummy meat...
the yummy drinks...
the yummy dessert!
I have a funny story about the dessert. One of the hubby's friends made those strawberry & pineapple no bake cheesecakes. They were delicious. Once all the single ladies heard a man had made these desserts, they were on him like white on rice. I couldn't believe how many women started talking to him. He was so shocked that he said he was going to start baking for all our dinner parties and bbqs. LOL! One of the other single guys said, "man, I need to learn how to make cheesecake!" So the old saying that a way to man's heart is through his stomach...I guess that applies to women as well!
Sunday the hubby & I celebrated his little cousin's 11th birthday. We bought her a small cake & a gift.
(excuse quality, I used my point & shoot camera)
Sunday night I of course watched True Blood.
I am so sick of this witch Marni! I can't wait til this Sunday to see the whole war between witches & vamps. I'm sure we all know who will win in the end.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!