Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home Decor

So as promised here are the few items I purchased lately to decorate our home.First up is my favorite. It's a mirror I found at TJ Maxx for $40.  I love that is has a silver tone to it, but it's not a bright shiny metal. The size is perfect for the space. Now I'm working on having some curtains made for the windows.


I love the texture in the frame!

For the living room I bought 4 pillows.
It is amazing what a difference that pillows can make!
These I found at another local TJ Maxx. 
The brown ones were $12 each and the white ones were $16.99 each.


What do yall think?
Now if I could just find something to go on these large empty walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS