I got a new phone yesterday. My poor blackberry had been dropped 1 too many times and wasn't funtioning properly. It kept dying each time I accessed the internet. Luckily my friend was ready to upgrade & sold me his Samsung Galaxy S for $50. Can't beat that price with a stick! And I didn't have to renew my contract, woot woot!
So here she is:
I hate her. I love the apps, the vibrancy, etc etc. But I can't stand the touchscreen. Maybe I am the only one who feels this way. But I loved my BB keyboard. It's gonna take some getting used to, but so far that is my one & only major complaint.
I FINALLY did a little decorating. We repainted the living/dining room last year and since then our walls have been bare. When it comes to interior design, my mind just doesn't function. I didn't want to just buy anything so I'm taking babay steps. I bought 1 mirror for the dining room and 2 pillows for the couch. That's it! I still have 2 huge blank walls in our living room. I have no idea what to do! And I still don't have curtains for all the windows which is driving me crazy. I do know I want navy blue and white chevron print curtains for the dining room to offset the stripes.
I'll post pics in my weekend recap of the few items I have bought. I'm going to go out and look some more today. AGHH!
Have a great weekend!

When I first went to an all-touch phone, I nearly had a meltdown! Now, there's no turning back! I hope the newness wears off soon so you can embrace the greatness that is Droid :)
ReplyDeletemaybe you could hang a canvas from your wedding pictures on one of the bare walls? What do you think of this….http://www.target.com/p/Flat-Bar-Sconces-Set-of-3-Black-Rust/-/A-10457752 ?? I have this hanging behind my dining room table…it looks great and takes up a good amount of space
ReplyDeleteThanks Jamie, I hope so! It's been 24 hours and I'm still annoyed by the phone!
ReplyDelete@ Robin- I do love those! @ $20 I may have to check those out in person!!