The hubby & I just booked a quick little 2 day cruise to the Bahamas and I am so excited! He's never cruised before so he's is doubly excited. We're going to drive down a day or so early and stay in Ft Lauderdale, FL. The cruise is from May 1-3rd! So I have 1 month to save & shop for cruise attire!
The last time we went to the Bahamas is when we were still dating back in 2003. We flew in with another couple and had such a good time!
I am looking forward to relaxing on the beautiful beach!


Please excuse the quality of the last 2 photos, I was still using those one time use Kodak cameras back then! This time I will be taking the Canon! :)
(image)
The last time we went to the Bahamas is when we were still dating back in 2003. We flew in with another couple and had such a good time!
I am looking forward to relaxing on the beautiful beach!
Hubby & I in 2003

Yes, I had my hair braided while I was there! lol

Please excuse the quality of the last 2 photos, I was still using those one time use Kodak cameras back then! This time I will be taking the Canon! :)


How fun! Have a great time.
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing! I hope y'all have a fabulous time!
ReplyDeleteHi. Ugh! I am so jealous of you right now :) It looks amazing. Have a wonderful time.
ReplyDelete