Happy April Fool's Day!
Last night we had our weekly dinner night & on the menu was grilled brisket, mac & cheese, corn casserole, potato salad, & a cookie cake for dessert! Our friends Tom & Jason hosted it at their house this week.
Last night we had our weekly dinner night & on the menu was grilled brisket, mac & cheese, corn casserole, potato salad, & a cookie cake for dessert! Our friends Tom & Jason hosted it at their house this week.
I did a terrible job tonight & only snapped 3 pictures!
The yummy brisket Jason grilled!
Our friend Vu
The cookie cake Vu brought for dessert!
He had them write "Hell Yeah" on it, because our friend Tom says this all.the.time.
(In a very high pitched voice.)
(not sure what's up with the extra e in "hellll")
Next Thursday is Jason's birthday so we'll definitely have a birthday cake!
& I'll snap more pics so you can put a face with a name.
In other news...
Did anyone happen to watch Mobbed tonight after Idol?
OMG I loved it!
Talk about tear jerker, SOOO sweet!
Although I was bothered by the fact that they put the wedding dress on
over her clothes, they didn't button it up, & I wanted to straighten her tiara!
I want to be a part of a flash mob so bad! lol! It's actually on my bucket list!


Oh that brisket looks SOOO yummy!!!
ReplyDeleteMan, I totally missed Mobbed and everyone on Facebook was saying how aweswome it was! I'm going to have to find it on Hulu :)
ReplyDelete