I'm sure at one time or another you may have come across the "click once a day" site. It consists of 7 great causes. I used to do it daily because I signed up for a daily email reminder. I eventually just stopped clicking because I just didn't understand how one click could make a difference.
Tonight I came across a blog that had the Animal Rescue click button so of course I clicked on it. This time I took the time to read how our clicks actually help.
The 7 causes are funded by the various sponsors on the site. So each click is tallied up, the sponsors are billed, and the funds are divided between various charities! So your click DOES COUNT!
What I liked was that there is a RESULTS page so you can see how many clicks there were and how much help that calculates into. Very very cool!
I'm not asking you to add a link on your blog, but if you have a lot of followers, it would probably be beneficial to these great causes. I chose to add the animal rescue site & breast cancer site to my sidebar, but they are all extremely important causes. I figured if people at least click on the one, maybe once they get to the site they will click on all the others.
You can click on any of the images below to be taken to the website!
Tonight I came across a blog that had the Animal Rescue click button so of course I clicked on it. This time I took the time to read how our clicks actually help.
The 7 causes are funded by the various sponsors on the site. So each click is tallied up, the sponsors are billed, and the funds are divided between various charities! So your click DOES COUNT!
What I liked was that there is a RESULTS page so you can see how many clicks there were and how much help that calculates into. Very very cool!
I'm not asking you to add a link on your blog, but if you have a lot of followers, it would probably be beneficial to these great causes. I chose to add the animal rescue site & breast cancer site to my sidebar, but they are all extremely important causes. I figured if people at least click on the one, maybe once they get to the site they will click on all the others.
You can click on any of the images below to be taken to the website!

I don't mind these clickables....its the ones that interfere with even SEEING the page that drive me whacko!!!
ReplyDelete