Thursday, June 4, 2015

31 weeks pregnancy update!



Baby girl is the size of a Pineapple!

Gender: It's a Girl!

Name: SADIE GISELLE LAWTON!!

Due Date: August 6, 2015 (possibly a few weeks earlier due to her size though!)

Baby Facts:
*She's going through major brain and nerve development.
*Eye development, too. Her irises now react to light!
*All five of her senses are in working order.

Sleep: Same as last week. Pelvic pain is getting worse day by day. I dread going to bed. I start by sleeping in the bed, but by 8am I'm moving to the recliner.

Clothes: Dresses & flip flops.

Cravings: Cheese and ice cream this week!

Symptoms: Same as last week except the itchy belly is driving me crazy. The stretch marks have me looking like a watermelon. I'm supposed to lay back all day, but when I due the shortness of breath takes over & I have to sit up real quick. I'm so tired all the time now so I nap a lot. My swollen feet are back with a vengeance.

Medical Update: This weeks ultrasound went well. Sadie is doing great but as usual, absolutely refuses to show her face. We can see her side profile and head full of hair. Today's NST (non stress test or fetal heart rate test) went great. She's just having a great time acting like my bladder is a trampoline. :)

Best Moment of the Week:
*As always, hearing her heartbeat and knowing she's ok is #1.

What I'm looking Forward To:
*A clean & organized house- at least before the baby gets here.
*Maternity Pics.
*Baby Shower next weekend!

What I Miss: Comfortable sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS