Baby girl is (supposed to be) the size of a Squash!
(She actually weighs more than the squash pictured lol)
Gender: It's a Girl!
Name: SADIE GISELLE LAWTON!!
Due Date: August 6, 2015 (possibly a few weeks earlier due to her size though!)
Baby Facts:
*She's getting ready for her descent.
*She's feeling cramped.
Sleep: Non-existent. Every position is uncomfortable. No amount of pillows help. I'm a furnace and my body is hot all the time now.
Clothes: Dresses & flip flops.
Cravings: Vanilla Chai's from Dunkin Donuts and ice cream.
Symptoms: Super swollen feet, itchy belly, stretch marks from hell, shortness of breath, acid reflux, heartburn, pelvic pain, & braxton hicks contractions.
Medical Update: This weeks ultrasound went well- again no picture though. However my appt with my regular Doctor had us concerned. She felt my blood sugar might be too high and had me do all kinds of tests Monday- they all came back normal. But she had us thinking I was about to be hospitalized. NST is later on this morning.
Best Moment of the Week:
*Her dresser arriving! (Nursery almost complete. Pics to come eventually.)
What I'm looking Forward To:
*My baby shower this Saturday!! I can't wait to celebrate with all of my friends & family. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your beautiful faces! I'm thankful to have you ladies in my life!
So excited to be blessed with such a fabulous sister-in-law, Samantha, and friends Julye & Lillian, my MIL, & husband for putting this together for me. It has been a long time coming and I am SO excited! Also excited for the after party, or "man shower"/Baby-Que that night. I hope I can handle all the excitement! :)
What I Miss: Comfortable sleep & being able to stand up for longer than 5 minutes without getting swollen feet.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!