Baby girl is the size of a Cucumber.
Gender: It's a Girl!
Name: SADIE GISELLE LAWTON!!
Due Date: August 6, 2015
Baby Facts:
*Her skin is getting smoother.
*Brain is getting wrinklier.
*She's now strong enough to grasp a finger.
Sleep: Same as last week. Pelvic pain is unbearable when I go to bed and I'm constantly hot. I finally made the move to the recliner last night and it wasn't the most comfortable sleep, but at least it wasn't painful.
Clothes: Dresses & flip flops.
Cravings: COKE. I know I need to avoid caffeine and sugar, but it had been so long since I had a coke. I finally drank a glass for Memorial Day and it was SO good.
Symptoms: Itchy belly, leg cramps, pelvic pain, lower back pain, swollen feet, shortness of breath, heartburn, acid reflux, & frequent bathroom trips. The itchy belly is unreal! Without scratching, the only way for me to get relief is to spray scorching hot water on my stomach. It feels so good, my legs get weak! lol! True story.
Medical Update: This week the doctor decided I need to start coming in twice a week, every week. I'm not too happy about that but they want to continue to check the baby's growth with ultrasounds and check my blood sugar & blood pressure. So I'm booked every Monday & Thursday until Sadie arrives.
Sadie, once again, refused to show her face! I guess I'll never get to post an ultrasound pic here.
Sadie is a big baby right now, she weighs 4lbs 4oz which is usually what a baby at about 34 weeks weighs. She also already has a headful of hair from what we could see on the ultrasound. That might explain some of this acid reflux and heartburn I feel at night.
Best Moment of the Week:
*My mom & brother purchased Sadie's crib already! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to see her nursery come together.
What I'm looking Forward To:
*A clean house. Our house still has stuff everywhere & it is driving me insane!
*Maternity Pics.
*Finishing up with the nursery.
*Picking out & ordering crib bedding.
What I Miss: Same as last week- Order. Being pain free. Being medicine free. Being able to eat what I want. But it's all so very worth it!
10 more weeks!!




It's getting so close, I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete