Baby girl is the size of an Acorn Squash.
Gender: It's a Girl!
Name: SADIE GISELLE LAWTON!!
Due Date: August 6, 2015
Baby Facts:
*Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long.
*She weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds & will triple in weight before birth.
Sleep: Same as last week. The pain is getting worse and the trips to the bathroom are ridiculous. Everyday I say to myself, "a catheter would make this so much easier." Also, I am always hot! I put the a/c on 70, turn the fan on, and sleep with no blankets.
Clothes: Dresses & flip flops.
Cravings: Sweet tooth as always- I'm back to wanting ice cream and have a variety of stuff in the fridge.
Symptoms: Itchy belly, leg cramps, pelvic pain, lower back pain, swollen feet & frequent bathroom trips.
Medical Update: This week I just had to get the TDAP shot. My arm is still hurting and that was done Monday. Next week we have our regular appointments & thankfully they are both on Monday. Cross your fingers that we get a good ultrasound pic this time. Sadie has refused to show her face.
Best Moment of the Week:
*FINALLY finished painting the nursery for the most part. (We still have to paint the trim & ceilings, install a new ceiling fan, new blinds, new wall plates, etc.)
What I'm looking Forward To:
*A clean house. Our house still has stuff everywhere- in the dining room, kitchen, & the tub. I could never be a hoarder- I don't know how people live like this. So if it doesn't rain, I'm having a yard sale this Saturday.
*Finishing up with the nursery.
*Picking out & ordering crib bedding.
What I Miss: Order. Being pain free. Being medicine free. Being able to eat what I want. But it's all so very worth it!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!