We made it to the third trimester!!! YAY!!
Baby Lawton is the size of an Eggplant!
Gender: It's a Girl!
Name: SADIE GISELLE LAWTON!!
Due Date: August 6, 2015
Baby Facts:
*She's starting to develop more fat, so her wrinkly skin will start to get smoother.
*Her lungs are mature enough that she'd probably survive if she was born now. Wow!
Sleep: When I fall asleep, I'm ok. But the actual process of of getting in & out of the bed and turning from one side to the other is getting worse. The pain in my uterus is AWFUL. I turn like a turtle on it's deathbed...for real. Some times I have hubby push me out of bed because it relieves some of the pain.
Clothes: Dresses & flip flops. I feel like I am wearing the same stuff over & over but I don't want to spend lots of money on an entirely new wardrobe for just a few more months. So if you see me in the same attire, you know why!
Cravings: Sweet tooth as always- but nothing in particular. To date, the hubby has been lucky bc I haven't had any wild 3am cravings. So no late night trips for fast food...yet.
Symptoms: Breaking out, pain when I sleep, & lower back pain in the mornings.
Medical Update: All 3 appointments went well this week! The big appointment was her heart check which came back normal. They couldn't see any issues and said they'll keep monitoring but for now they don't foresee any problems.
Best Moment of the Week: We've had several best moments!
*Normal results from all medical appointments.
*The birthing class was awesome! We learned a lot from bathing new babies to tools used during delivery.
*Tons of Happy Mother's Day calls, texts, messages, & cards!
*Baby nursery & master bedroom have been repainted and 3 bedrooms all have new carpet! Thanks to hubby's friends for helping to paint, take out carpet, & move furniture!
*Baby shower e-vites have gone out to those whose email address I have. Seriously, if you wanted to come to the shower, I need your email address. So let me know!! I also received the hard copy invites and those will be mailed out Monday...once I can find my address book in this chaos.
*My old friend Bobby gifting us with paint.Thank you! If y'all need paint, check out PPG.
What I'm looking Forward To: This upcoming week I have one appointment for a TDAP shot and that's it. So hopefully I can focus on ordering new furniture and just relaxing all week. I am looking forward to my goddaughter's 21st birthday too!
What I Miss: Order. Being pain free. Being medicine free. Being able to eat what I want. But it's all so very worth it!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!