Baby Lawton is the size of Cauliflower!
Gender: It's a Girl!
Name: SGL...for now!
Due Date: August 6th- but doc says it will probably be about 2-3 weeks prior to that.
Baby Facts:
*She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium — she now knows which way is up and which is down.
*She's growing more fat and more hair too!
*She's enjoying her new sense of equilibrium — she now knows which way is up and which is down.
*She's growing more fat and more hair too!
Sleep: This week was a little better. I still hate sleeping on my side but I've made it work with my pillow wedge.
Clothes: I did some major shopping and dresses are my absolute best friend right now!
Cravings: I still have a very sweet tooth. It's torture not being able to enjoy my sweets. I've got a fridge full of sugar-free jello, ice cream, pudding- BLAH.
Symptoms: Breaking out everywhere- I've bought so many products and nothing works. Stretch marks- cocoa butter ain't working and I can't find that body oil at Target. Minor growing pains here & there. Of course frequent trips to the bathroom.
Best Moment of the Week: #1 moment was Keith felt baby girl kick for the first time! :) Also, the doc told us things still look good. I'm still on bed rest and have to continue to take meds. We didn't get to start the nursery bc now we've realized it's going to turn into a 4 room renovation bc of furniture movement. I'm excited for the changes! Step one- disassemble the home office which IS in process now.
What I'm looking Forward To: Home renovations and of course our weekly ultrasound & checkup.
What I Miss: Sleeping comfortably, my independence, and being able to eat what the hell I want! (Sorry, just being honest here! lol)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!