Thursday, April 2, 2015

22 weeks!




Baby Lawton is the size of a Papaya!
Gender: It's a Girl!
Name: We think we've narrowed it down to 3 names. But for now, still undecided.
Baby Facts: She's sleeping in cycles — about 12 to 14 hours per day.
Sleep: Still uncomfortable. I get most of my "good sleep" when I'm napping in the recliner with my feet up. I bought a wedge pillow which helps me from rolling all over the place- but I am not a fan of sleeping on my side.
Clothes: Leggings/Jeggings/Oversized tops, & flip flops.
Cravings: Sweets, sweets, & more sweets!
Symptoms: Swollen feet, ankles, calves, & face, breaking out everywhere, dry skin, stretch marks, sore muscles, tired, frequent trips to the bathroom, & can't stand for long periods of time. I have to watch my carb/sugar intake and I'm on bed rest. I just sit in the recliner most of the day.
Best Moment of the Week: Still happy to be pregnant & feeling the flutters. But very disappointed with all the extra health issues. Also having fam & friends come visit me everyday during the week has been awesome!!
What I'm looking Forward To: Our next appointment on Tuesday to see if these meds are working. If not, the next step is surgery. And praying for some good news- that I don't have a miscarriage/deliver early.

What I Miss: Sleeping comfortably, my feet, & my independence. Not being able to do for myself SUCKS. I love the help & am blessed to have so many people willing to help, but it's hard just sitting here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS