Friday, March 20, 2015

20 weeks- Halfway There!!




Baby Lawton is the size of a Banana!

Gender: It's a Girl!

Name: Undecided

Baby Facts: Doc says she's measuring in the 97th percentile. "She's a big baby," is all I keep hearing.

Due Date: Has now been changed back to August 6th. Although the doctor said based on medical info the due date is July 15th, based on baby's size the due date is August 6th. So all I can say is, she's coming this summer! :)

Sleep: Horrible! I wake up every 2 hours to use the bathroom, I can't get comfy, & no I haven't purchased that body pillow yet! lol. So because my night sleep is so bad, I spend my day time hours napping in the recliner. I hate being so tired!

Clothes: Leggings/Jeggings/Oversized tops, & flip flops.

Cravings: Orange Juice this week.

Symptoms: Really severe swollen feet (I have Fred Flintstone feet!), my hands get swollen every now & then and ache. I am breaking out all over my face & body. Aches and pains which the doctor has told me are just "growing pains." I get leg cramps every morning- almost get a charlie horse but not quite! And stretch marks have officially decided to show up. (That's a lot of symptoms, but overall I actually feel pretty good.)

Best Moment of the Week: I finally felt a flutter! YAY!

What I'm looking Forward To: Finding out if I passed the glucose test. And ready to get through these next 20 weeks with ease I hope!

What I Miss: Sleep & my feet!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you are half way there and that it's a girl! Your posts weren't showing up in my feedly reader for some reason so I went to your blog because I was worried I hadn't seen anything lately. I'm happy to see you looking great and the baby doing well! Don't worry too much about the measurements. They kept telling me both Ethan and Sofia were going to be huge and they were both 8 lbs. The sleeping part is rough, I had terrible insomnia the second time. I hope you are feeling good and just enjoying this amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love!! I have pregnancy brain BAD bc I have updated this every week but I just forget to hit publish or set the date and time for it to post! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS