Sunday, March 8, 2015

19 weeks!





Baby Lawton is the size of a Mango!

Gender: It's a Girl!

Name: Undecided

Due Date: August 3rd!

Sleep: It's getting a little better. It still takes some effort to get comfortable,and I'm still waking up to run to the bathroom frequently.

Clothes: Leggings/Jeggings/Oversized tops and I am ready for flip flops!

Cravings: Nothing in particular this week!

Symptoms: Headaches and swollen feet! I did buy a blood pressure machine & my bp checked out ok. *whew* And if I keep my feet up, I have no problems. But it's hard to just lay around all day! Also been breaking out on face/body even more now. It's terrible. And random body pains when I get up to walk.

Best Moment of the Week: Getting some good sleep finally.

What I'm looking Forward To: Meeting our new doctor Tuesday & hopefully feeling some flutters eventually!

What I Miss: My feet & ankles! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS