Baby Lawton is the size of a sweet potato & has a new due date!
Gender: It's a Girl!
Name: Undecided
Due Date: Has been changed from Aug 6th to August 3rd- which happens to be my brother's birthday! Which also means instead of being 17 weeks& 4 days, we are 18 weeks and 1 day.
Sleep: Horrible! My mind is constantly racing with things to do. Still can't get truly comfortable.
Clothes: Same as last week but I definitely need new shirts asap & new shoes!
Cravings: Fudge pops!
Symptoms: Headaches and swollen feet! My feet hurt!! Thank God it's almost flip flop weather!
Best Moment of the Week: Hearing our baby girl's heartbeat (152 bpm), seeing her wave at us, & knowing she is doing great so far!
What I'm looking Forward To: Picking a name, starting the nursery, shopping, and meeting our new OBGYN.
What I Miss: Sleep!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!