(note: for some reason I accidentally left my 16 weeks post in draft mode
which is why it's just publishing!)
Happy Thursday!
I look forward to Thursday's now, like most people look forward to Friday's.
Baby Girl is now 17 weeks old & the size of an Onion!
I am terrible with these phone selfies!
Fun Stuff:
Gender: It's a Girl!
Name: Undecided
Fun Facts:
- Her rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.
- And she's growing some meat on those bones — putting on some fat.
- She's growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too.
Sleep: Horrible! I'm still making frequent trips to the bathroom. I'm tossing & turning all night long. I do finally sleep in til about 10 or 11 now though. And I still haven't bought that body pillow!
Clothes: Nothing has changed from last week. I am still living in my jeggings & leggings. I try to wear any shirts that are longer.
Cravings: No food cravings...this week it was Tahitian Fruit Punch! (It's caffeine free!)
Symtoms: This entire week I have either woken up with a headache or went to bed with one. Tylenol is my new friend. I also wake up with slight lower back pains. Also I'm getting sudden bursts of tiredness in my legs (if that makes sense). I can walk from the bedroom to the kitchen & suddenly my legs feel like they're about to give out as if I just ran a mile. If I sit down real quick, the pain goes away. I also still have a stuffy nose all day and random moments of shortness of breath. And I can't forget the very itchy skin!
Best Moment of the Week: Finding a few shops on Etsy that I will be buying tons of bows from & it won't cost me a fortune.
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling those flutters! Still no movement yet. Also looking forward to next weeks ultrasound. And...still tossing names back & forth.
What I miss: Getting some good, comfortable sleep!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!