Wednesday, February 18, 2015

16 weeks

Today our baby GIRL is 16 weeks!
She is the size of an Avocado.

I need to pull out my pro-camera for these weekly pics. 
But for now here's a cell phone pic. I am SO not good at these mirror selfies.

Also, why the hell do I look more like 32 weeks instead of 16 weeks!



So here's the fun stuff...

Gender: It's a girl! We did home made gender reveal cupcakes with the family. One cake was filled with pink icing. We are soooo thrilled! Now we just need a name! :)

Sleep: I get up frequently to pee of course. I also can't seem to get completely comfortable, so I toss and turn all night. I used to be able to sleep in, but now I am up at about 8:30 everyday. 

Clothes: Still wearing my regular clothes but I can't wear any of my dress pants. Only jeggings & leggings! I bought my first 2 pair of maternity jeggings and they are wonderful! 

Cravings: This week I haven't craved my usual ice cream & tomatoes. Instead I craved Tombstone pizza. 

Symptoms: No morning sickness luckily, but I can definitely feel my body growing & stretching.  I feel some sharp pains when I get up after sitting for a while. Also I'm breaking out all over my chest & shoulders and slightly on my face. It's driving me crazy!

Best Moment of the Week: Baby shopping with the sister-in-law, Samantha! I haven't made any purchases yet, but I enjoyed looking at all the sweet dresses, shoes, & bows. She is going to be one stylish baby.

What I'm looking forward to: Feeling baby movements. Sometimes it's hard to really know you're pregnant because there's absolutely no movement right now. So it's like I'm just big & in pain for no reason. 

What I miss: I hate to admit this, but I sure would like a cigarette some days. BUT, I can honestly say without a doubt, I have not smoked one cigarette since the day I found out I was pregnant.  And of course I miss being able to comfortably sleep on my stomach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS