Thursday, February 12, 2015

15 weeks

Today baby Lawton is 15 weeks & the size of a Navel Orange!


So far I've had no morning sickness, still making lots of trips to the bathroom, a stuffy nose 
that won't go away, always super tired, and I can't get comfortable when it's time to go to bed!

As far as cravings go: ice cream & tomatoes! Not at the same time though. But I'm pretty much
starving all the time which is aggravating. So I've bought lots of things like walnuts, brazil nuts, yogurt, etc to help me out so I don't just pig out on junk food. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh!!! I am so so excited for you! This is such unbelievable news, what a blessing! I'm so glad that you are feeling good and haven't been sick. I can't wait to hear if it's a girl or a boy! Welcome to the Mommy club, it's the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited...finally!!! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS