Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My New Business...and a GIVEAWAY!

For the last several months I have been working 
on an online jewelry boutique!

I finally launched my site yesterday, and I would love
for you all to take a look!


It's called:
I'm having a Grand Opening Sale as well!
30% off using the code: carolin.
I also have $6.00 flat rate shipping.
It doesn't matter if you order 1 or 10 items,
as long as it is being shipped to one address you pay
one flat rate for s&h!

If you're on Facebook, please like my page:
www.facebook.com/sparklingshimmers

If you're on Instagram, you can follow me at:
@sparklingshimmers

If you're on Twitter, you can follow me at:
@sparklingshimm

If you're on Pinterest, you can follow me at:
@sparklingshimm

I'm still not 100% done.
I am waiting on some custom jewelry tags to come in
and I am trying to find a designer to create a nicer landing 
page for my website so I can have a featured item of the
day/week.

Of course this is a one woman show so I'm sure
things will be a little slow for me initially.
I'd appreciate if you ladies could help me out & "PIN" any 
pieces that you see & like!

Finally, I am having a GIVEAWAY!

The winner can pick out any piece on my site that they like!
(Must be a U.S. Resident.)
Here are the 4 simple rules:
  • Like my page on Facebook
  • Follow on Twitter
  • Leave a comment
  • Follow this blog (which isn't listed below but I will verify when the contest ends)

  •  Tweet about the Giveaway
  • Leave a Blog Post Comment
  • Follow @yourname on Twitter
  • Easy entry for all YourName fans on Facebook (fangate)
  • Like this post on Facebook
  • Google +1
  • Follow us on Pinterest
  • Follow us on Instagram
  • Subscribe to us on YouTube
  • Link to us from your Blog
  • Tell your Community (For 25 more entries, post a link to this giveaway on your blog,  favorite community, forum, facebook group, or any other place where you think people would like to hear about the chance to win! Note: You can do this once per day, but each entry must be a different community.)

  • Read more at http://www.jeffbullas.com/2012/12/13/15-steps-for-creating-a-successful-social-media-giveaway-contest/#eR4SdtAxL6VUwpSJ.99
      
    a Rafflecopter giveaway

    14 comments:

    1. I love the cross dangle earrings the best.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I really like the Floral Crystal Fringe Necklace set. So cute! Thanks for sharing!
      http://sparklingshimmers.com/products/5690755-floral-crystal-fringe-necklace-set

      ReplyDelete
    3. You have really beautiful pieces!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Wow, I love the trendy look of your jewelry styles! Looks like these pieces would go great with dressy or casual outfits!

      ReplyDelete
    5. i love the OVAL CRYSTAL DANGLE EARRINGS

      ReplyDelete
    6. My niece would love those necklaces!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Replies
      1. Over on the right hand side, under follow, just click join this site!

        Delete
    8. I love the necklace with the turquoise and orange flowers. You do beautiful work.stay with it.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! That set has been so popular- I only have one left!

        Delete
    9. I like the FLEUR DE LIS BEAD BRACELET

      ReplyDelete
    10. I would absolutely love the FLEUR DE LIS CHAIN NECKLACE! It's stunning!!

      -Ashley Morrissey
      ashleythebutton@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    11. Oval crystal dangle earrings

      jessicawedwards@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for commenting!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     
    SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS