Time to play catch up on our recent travels!
We spent Valentine's Day weekend in Vegas this year.
I always tell the hubby I'm sick of going to Vegas because
we go so much & I'd rather visit some new places that we've
never been to before.
But...we always have a blast in Vegas each and every time!
This time was no different.
We went because my brother invited us as this was
his "honeymoon."
So we were there with my brother & his wife and
my brother's best friend & his wife.
It just so happened that my best friend's sister & her husband
were also there that weekend as well as another friend of mine
that drove up from Arizona.
We gambled some, caught two shows Zarkana & Zumanity (which we didn't really care for either show), hopped on a party bus and went to 3 clubs (Haze, Surrender, & Pure), walked the strip, ate lots of great food, & had an overall fabulous time!
I almost hit $500k!
Toe socks I wore to "try" and help my feet from a night in heels!
These just helped with friction, but that's about it.
2 weekends ago we decided at the last minute to go
to Mardi Gras for a day.
I'm glad we went because we had a great time, I can say I've
been, & I just love going to Nola.
The city is already full of crazy people but I think
Mardi Gras brings out the crazy people to the 10th power!
We'll be back in New Orleans next month because we're going on a one week cruise to Mexico, Honduras, & Belize.
I'm so happy it ports out of Nola so we can get there a day early
and enjoy the city again without so much chaos!





















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!