Can you imagine being phoneless in 2014!?
The charging port on my Samsung Galaxy S3 has been acting up for about
2 weeks now & this past Monday it finally stopped charging completely.
I went to T-mobile & they said they'd overnight me a phone & that
I'd have it Tuesday.
Tuesday came & went- no phone.
I figured it would come Wednesday since I went to the T-mobile
office Monday night.
Wednesday- no phone.
So I called corporate and they said the phone is on back order and
I should get it Friday.
This has been the longest week ever with no phone!
I've been using my desktop & kindle do check my
emails & social media.
But it sucks not having a phone to send texts or make calls.
On the other hand, when I'm out and about doing my thing,
it feels great not looking at my phone every few minutes.
It instantly took me back a decade when I actually had a life outside of
social media.
Of course I could never give up my phone because I need it
in case of an emergency...
but it has been peaceful without hearing all the rings & dings.
(Random pic of me since I'm scared to upload an image from the internet now!)
And in other news- tomorrow I am heading to Atlanta to do a voice recording
for the Library of Congress about my Asian Heritage!
I'll post an update on that went next week.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!