Hey all, I wnated to share some very important news!
I came across this post that EVERY blogger must read.
This poor lady, like must of us, was just a casual blogger.
Sometimes she would upload images from Google like many of us do.
Well apparently one image caught the eye of the photographer, and
not only did he send a cease & desist letter to remove the image,
he also sued her!
I'm a photographer as you may or may not know.
So I get why the photographer may have been upset.
But (me personally) I would NEVER sue anyone unless they
were getting some type of profit off my image.
Please be careful when uploading images to your blog!
Read her POST for more info & tips!
After reading this, I spent the last hour deleting old posts
and removing certain images from posts. I went through my entire blog history!
I know this may seem tedious- but it beats being sued right?
So since I can't add a random google image to make this post prettier...
here's a few images from this past weekend.
My hubby turned 34 & we celebrated by going to dinner with friends!



That story is crazy!!! I guess I'm going to have to go through all of my old posts too, especially the early years. Thanks for the heads up!
ReplyDeleteIt's scary!!! I feel bad for her! Hopefully this message spreads because I'm sure 99% of bloggers are guilty of this!
Delete