Yesterday the hubby & I celebrated 9 years together!
We kept it low key this year and opted to stay in town & check out
a new fancy restaurant.
And by fancy I mean we couldn't pronounce most of the words on the menu,
there were 3-6 courses per meal, & the food was really pretty (& tasted fabulous!)
We got each other matching watches for gifts!
My box looks rough bc I tore into it when I saw it! LOL
When we arrived they gave us some hot apple cider which was so good!
Then this pic below is a little treat from the chef.
It's some type of white bean tip on a type of bread that had the texture of a cracker.
Bread with fancy butter.
For my "preface" I odered a fried green tomato salad.
Hubby ordered a butternut squash soup which was amazing!
For my main course I ordered a beef and I can't pronounce all the other stuff.
Let's just call it veggies.
Hubby had swordfish/lobster/shrimp on rice which had a
Spanish/ Cajun flavor.
He said it was the bomb.com.
My boobs look like they're resting on the table...they're not though! ha!
Dessert: Mine was basically chocolate cake & ice cream with
fruit toppings!
Hubby's dessert was a raisin bread pudding & ice cream!
(excuse the crumbs, we were hungry!)
A few blurry "usies" (instead of selfies)!
Here's to another 99 years!














Happy Anniversary! All of the food looks amazing but i so want what you husband got! yummmm - lunch time haha
ReplyDelete