Friday, December 6, 2013

My brother is married!


On November 23rd my brother & his fiance tied the knot!
It was a super simple ceremony with only her family, our family, and some close friends.
We all hummed the tune to "Here Comes the Bride" as her father walked her
down the "aisle."






 



I tried to add more photos but Blogger has been SO terrible for the last few months.
It took me over an hour just to load these!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear things are better with your sister-in-law. I can totally relate. Your niece is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish she would smile more, she is such a serious baby! lol!

      Delete
  2. I am really glad that things are better for y'all...I just hope its real this time!
    The pics are great... love how him and Keith always pose. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every.single.picture. is the same with those two! lol

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS