Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend Recap

Can we get an extra day in the weekend?
Maybe 3 full days off and 4 full work days?
I'd gladly sign a petition for 1 less work day. :)


Friday was our wind down night.
We just sat back & watched some movies
and then I was up all night working on Ancestry.com again.
I'm trying to do as much as possible before
my 14 day free trial expires! 

Saturday I woke up with a sore throat and stuffy head.
It was very mild but I felt the funk coming.
So I went for my trusty remedy that ALWAYS works.
Listerine.

Everytime I feel a little cold coming, I gargle Listerine.
You have to gargle it to the point where you're almost choking on it.
I know it sounds gross, but it works!
every.single.time.
I haven't gotten sick in almost 2 years because of this little tip!

for the blog

I don't use this purple one that's pictured though.
I use the blue stuff, with the alcohol in it. 
So the next time you're feeling a little sick, try this!
But you must try it as soon as you feel it coming, 
not when you're already sick.
(I wasn't asked or paid to write this post- this is my opinion only!)

Saturday night, I went to a "girl's night in" for a friend's 31st birthday.
The plan was to play a few games, have a few drinks, enjoy 
some good food and then go out.
Well, 2 Lifetime movies later...it was a wrap.
That channel will suck you in and have you stuck to the couch!

Sunday we hung out at my mom's & relaxed all day.
We did go ahead and reserve our rooms for Panama City Beach.
We're anxious to get down there this summer and all the rooms
are already booking up so fast.
So now we're counting down the days!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS