Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Concerts

Hubby & I decided we were going to start taking advantage of 
all the things there is to do in Atlanta more often.
Although we live so close to Atlanta,
we don't go there as often as we should.

The city we're in is pretty boring.
In fact it was voted one of the best retirement cities in GA.
That's not so good for young people who want to
try new things and have fun.

So to start things off, I surprised him with tickets to
go see Alicia Keys next week!
Now, neither one of us are die hard Alicia Keys fans.
I love her music but it wasn't a huge deal if we did/didn't go.
The point  is to get out & enjoy life & experience
different things together!

for the blog


I'm kind of excited since I'm off that day so
I plan to go get my make-up done and find a cute 'fit (outfit).
Of course yall know they say we can't take cameras in, but I'll
snap some cell phone pics for the blog.

Later on this summer I'm going to 
another concert with the girls.
This June we'll be seeing:
New Kids on the Block
Boyz II Men
98 Degrees


NKOTB was my first love!
I went to see them when I was in 6th grade.
My love for them was equivalent to the way young girls love Beiber today.

Boyz II Men was another group I loved in the 90s!
I'm almost certain several people I know had kids early because of their music, ha!

I was never a huge 98 Degrees fan.
However, hubby & I's first dance song was by Mariah Carey & 98 Degrees.
"Thank God I Found You" was our song.
Probably because I love me some Mariah Carey!

I tried to get us tickets to go see Beyonce this summer 
but her tickets were a bit overpriced and they sold outquick.
So no Bey for us!

The last concert hubby & I went to was Mariah Carey
and I think that was almost 5 years ago!


What's the last concert you've been to?
And what is the next concert you're going to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS