Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Recap

Saturday we went to my brother's fiance's baby shower.
There were lots of yummy treats!







They received so many gifts!





 Myself, the mother-to-be, & my mom


Grandmother-to-be & mom-to-be

I can see why they tell you not to buy too much before the baby
arrives, because you truly do get SO much at your baby shower!

After the baby shower, hubby & I took a friend out for dinner & drinks at TGIFs.
I LOVE their tropical berry mojito & pot stickers!

I was in the mood to try something different so I ordered the
Korean Tacos.
I hate to say it, but these were awful in my opinion.
I think it was the cilantro (that I asked them to hold but they forgot).

Sunday we went to Lowe's and FINALLY bought some tile
for our kitchen makeover. 
This is going to be a long process so there won't 
be before & after pics anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS