Nothing much going on this way so I haven't had much to blog.
Here are some snapshots of what's been going on this week.
First, I realized I was allergic to deodorant.
Well actually the aluminum that's in deodorant.
So I've been trying this natural crap which actually works.
The regular stuff causes lumps in my armpits which hurt.
This stuff doesn't, but I feel yucky.
Definitely going to have to find some other natural brand.

$30 for 8 gallons.
I'm ready to start Flintstoning it.
My mom purchased this storage shed.
Hubby is putting it together for her this weekend.
The instruction manual is the size of a phone book.
He's gonna be irate. LOL!
I love Sandy...
But this isn't a good look boo!
When she strained to open that envelope her neck turned into a Shar Pei.
This is a new game I'm playing called
What's the Word.
Addicting but Annoying!
I have spent a lot of time recently on Ancestry.com.
I've found SO much interesting info thanks to many family
members who also use this site.
Below is my1st cousin 4x removed.
Rev Edward Graham Elsey & wife Phoebe and kids.
He was born in 1830 & was a staunch abolitionist that
He was born in 1830 & was a staunch abolitionist that
helped with the Underground Railroad!
(click on image to enlarge)
![]() |
| Rev. Edward Graham Elsey & family |
Tomorrow I'm going to my brother's fiance's baby shower.
I can't believe she's almost here!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!