Late recap on our St Patty's Day weekend in Biloxi & New Orleans.
The hubby & I and another couple took a road trip with our first stop being Biloxi, MS.
We stayed at the Grand Casino.
This was our view!
We got there at about 9:30pm, kind of late but NEVER too late
for a casino since they're open 24 hours of course.
So we grabbed a late dinner and hit the slots for the rest of the night.
Saturday we got up early, had breakfast, and I had a quick (free) manicure at the spa.
We then hopped in the car for the 1.5 hour drive to New Orleans.
Before leaving Biloxi, we passed all the floats that were lined up
for their St Patty's Day parade.
The couple that went with us had never been to New Orleans.
So of course we had to take them to Cafe Du Monde first.
I LOVE their beignets & iced coffee!
Taste so good you'll slap your mamma!
After our little snack we walked across the street to Jackson Square.
I love seeing all the artists and street performers here.
Then of course we went on a stroll through French Quarter.
The infamous Hand Grendades of New Orleans.
I am never surprised by the craziness I see on Bourbon Street.
Our last stop in New Orleans was at this Cigar Factory.
The guys loved it.
They both got some type of cognac flavored cigars!
It was definitely a fun weekend getaway.
We didn't come back millionaires, but the
Grand Casino did give hubby & I a free 7 day cruise certificate to
use next year with Norwegian Cruise Line.
We are so excited and decided on a cruise that will be going to
Mexico, Honduras, & Belize!
















What a fun St. Patty's Day! :)
ReplyDelete