Friday, March 22, 2013

Chantix Update

I started Chantix on Tuesday, March 19th.
I decided to wait until after our St Patty's Day weekend,
and because I was off Monday, the 19th  became day one.

On day 1 of Chantix I didn't feel any different or have any side effects.
On day 2 of Chantix the only side effect I felt was my heart rapidly 
beating one time that evening.
On day 3 of Chantix, which was yesterday, my cigarettes officially tasted nasty.
I've had odd dreams, but nothing crazy as most people have reported. 

Of course the first 3 days you only take 1 pill per day in the morning.
Today is day 4 so I start taking 2 pills now.
One in the morning & one at night.
I'm guessing once I start the evening pills, I might start having wild dreams.
We'll see!

for the blog

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to wish you luck kicking the habit! And I'm praying for you in the baby making department:) Took us 2 years so I know the heartache! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats so far! i used chantix awhile ago and it did work. i did have crazy dreams but i always have so it wasn't that big a deal with me. i quit for a while and then i got pregnant and all was good. but then i started smoking again...but thinking about chantix again because it did work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on quitting. I'm still trying to stop but I'm nervous to try Chantix because of the crazy stuff people have told me about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS