Thanks to a very dear friend of mine who lives in Germany,
we have decided on a Eurotrip to Germany, Paris, Amsterdam, & possibly Greece.
So we have decided to fly into Germany first.
My friend & her husband live 2 hours from Amsterdam & 4 hours from Paris and
they have offered to let us stay with them and they will drive us to both
Paris & Amsterdam!
And...IF I can get a few more days off then the 4 of us will also travel to Greece!
*squeeeel!!!*
This is going to save us so much money since now we'll only need a hotel for Greece!
Now we just have to find decent priced plane tickets!

OMG girl! How exciting!!! Lucky duck :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! I'm totally jealous, I've never been over to Europe and really want to go someday. I can't wait to see all of your pictures!
ReplyDeleteI am SO SO excited!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo exciting. What a great trip, can I sneak in your bag?
ReplyDelete