Yesterday I had an appointment with my regular family physician.
I discussed with her what the OBGYN said and she agreed
with everything of course.
She prescribed my Chantix to quit smoking.
The only major side effect she said she has seen is nightmares.
Although when I googled it I heard about other things like
angry outbursts, fits of rage, sleep walking, suicidal thoughts,
nausea, memory gaps, and nightmares.
I HATE taking medicine. I just don't trust most of it.
But, I gotta quit smoking.
I plan to document my journey of course.
And I plan to stat taking them on Monday the 18th.
I do have one major tip if anyone out there is thinking about Chantix.
Search the internet for coupons.
I could kick myself because after I picked up my prescription
for $240, I found a $75 off coupon!
Wish me luck!


No brother and Dad tried this and they said those things too. They had weird hallucinations and angry outbursts. That has scared me off from trying it.
ReplyDelete