I got some GREAT news this weekend!
My brother & his girlfriend are expecting a baby in April!!
I am so very excited & happy for them!
My mom on the other hand, is old school. She's semi-happy about it.
She wants them to get married of course. I am sure they've talked about it and I kind of have a feeling that was in the works anyways. My brother is already talking about trading his car in.
I know you have to give things up & make changes when kids come along,
but damn...not the car! LOL!
Saturday was a looong day.
I went to the DMV & I was in & out in 37 minutes.
Can you believe that?
There's definitely some interesting people at the DMV.
A lady sitting behind me was crying as if someone had died!
A friend called her & she was explaining how she gets so emotional in the DMV. WTH?
I don't know what that was about!
I also had a "close stander" situation in line.
This guy was so close to me, that our elbows kept touching.
Seriously, who stands that close in line?
Afterwards I picked my mom up & we did some shopping for Hawaii.
I got 2 new bathing suits, towels, she got luggage, some clothes, etc.
I'll be broke before I even get on the plane!
Less than 50 days to go!
After shopping I went to my friend's baby's 1st birthday party.
She really outdid herself & had a huge party at her mom's house.
They had face painting, musical chairs, ring toss, swimming, & a pinata!
The cake blew me away!
Her very talented cousin made this:
![]() |
| And it tasted just as great as it looks! |
After the party I was too pooped to do anything else.
So I missed the bridal shower & baby shower. :(
Sunday night was of course the season finale of True Blood!
Does anyone else watch True Blood?
All I can say is: WOW!!! What a cliff hanger!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!