Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Social Media

I have a love/hate relationship with social media. I currently use Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram.
I use it for a variety of reasons like everyone else:
keep in touch with friends & to be nosey.
Lets just keep it real!

But sometimes people post WAY too much information.
Yesterday I was getting texts left & right from people asking me what was wrong with one of our friends.  Apparently she posted something about "being back on the market" with a huge rant about her husband's infidelity! So of course, with her having 1000 friends on FB, everyone was asking questions, wanted to know what happened, etc. Next thing we know, they both delete their pages.

And guess what's the first post I see this morning?
They're happily married & there's a new picture posted of them, all smiles.
So of course, now you've got 1000 people wondering what the hell happened & talking about him.



Bottom line is, some stuff shouldn't be posted online for the world to see!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS