Monday, July 30, 2012

Wall Collage

Out friend gave this awesome wall collage set for Christmas & I finally got around to hanging it yesterday. The only reason it took me so long is because I didn't have any pictures for it. I still don't have pictures for it, but until I do, the random white & hispanic family in the photos will have to do! ha!

I don't know where he bought it from, but I have to say whoever decided to put in the "map" with the grid marks on exactly where to put the nails, was a GENIUS! This was SO helpful!

Fool Proof!

 And voila! 
Random white & hispanic family hanging in our hallway!
 We plan to fill it with pictures from our Hawaiian Vacay! 
So until October, these people will be on our wall.

 Loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS