Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cut Your Grass Please!

I know we all get busy, sometimes we don't feel like doing anything, and sometimes we just put things off. But one of my neighbors has cut her yard ONE time this summer. I'm a bit anal when it comes to the curb appeal of people's homes. I hate when there are toys scattered about for days, overgrown weeds, boxes of crap in the driveway. It drives me crazy!

And it makes me wonder- if your house looks like that on the outside, I bet it really looks like shit on the inside. I'm just sayin! Clean it up! And to make matters worse, on our block there are 9 homes. And of the 9 homes, 4 are messy-hoarder like homes. We are in between two people who don't cut their grass, has junk all up & down the driveways (like empty coke bottles, paper, mops, tools, etc), one across the street from us who has a porch full of crap, throws trash into the side of their yard, doesn't cut their grass, and then one who I guess really isn't a hoarder- she just does not cut her yard!

This is the non-hoarder, non-grass cutter lady @ the end of our block.

Yep, I got all up in her driveway to get this shot! lol!
So I guess you just drive right over this bush right?
 Come on now, this is ridiculous!


Do you live by anyone like this?
I am so ready to move, but I like our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS