Am I the only person under 35 who loves QVC?
I swear I can watch that channel all day.
My last two orders consisted of luggage for my trip to Hawaii & a mattress topper with 2 pillows.
I ordered this 3-piece set in purple leopard!
I wanted to make sure I could spot my luggage quickly.
I think this will do the trick!
All this for only 4 easy payments of $56.35, Ha!
And this mattress topper with 2 pillows is only 3 easy payments of 30!
It just looked so comfy & the hubby was sold on it, so it should be here in a few days!
Have yall ever ordered from QVC?
Every now & then I find some great deals.
But I feel like an old lady with all this tv shopping that I do!
Happy Friday!



I tried to get the hubs to get something like that for our vacation but it was a no go.
ReplyDeletei have never order from QVC but my mom and mother-in-law are OBSESSED! i am not going to complain because they always get extra and give it to me and my husband! :)
ReplyDelete