I just hate when the weekend ends. Can't we just have Friday-Sunday on repeat?
Friday night hubby & I typically go to this local BBQ place. Friday night they have a turkey & dressing special that we love. I think we're the youngest people that go because all the other patrons are 50+! But we don't care, the food is good & who says you can only eat turkey & dressing on Thanksgiving?
However this Friday we decided to meet up with another couple for dinner & drinks at TGIF. Do yall have any friends who are ALWAYS late. OMG its SO annoying. We were all supposed to meet up at 9, we knew they'd be late so we got there at about 9:15. We got the table, ordered drinks & an appetizer. At about 9:45, they STILL weren't there! So we told the waiter we'd give them til 10 and then we'd order. At about 9:55 our friend Solomon came in & said Lisa was still in the car priming. At about 10:10 she still hadn't made it in! Apparently her shoes were in the trunk & he had the keys. LOL! We finally got to order at about 10:15. I told them next time we go out with them, we'll show up AFTER they have the table.
Saturday I pretty much lounged during the day. Our friend David came down from Atlanta to give some of us a presentation about this company called ACN. They basically have a partnership with various cable, cell phone, & home security providers. If you switch (say from direct tv to dish tv) via ACN, you can save money. The other side of it is, if you want to work for ACN, and switch people's services over, you can earn a commission of up to 10% per month. ACN was actually featured on the Apprentice, endorsed by Donald Trump, & is on the cover of Success magazine this month! It was interesting and one of our friend's signed up to work for ACN.
After that meeting we had game night. Playing Scattergories can get heated with our friends. We didn't realize how fun it was. Everyone was seriously fighting & defending their answers, ha!
Sunday the hubby & I took a road trip to Warm Springs, GA. There is a little boutique there sells the best max dresses all for under $25. Then we headed back & had lunch at Cheddar's. And finally went to my mom's for a bit. And of course Sunday night we always tune in True Blood! I love that show! Do any of watch it?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!