Thursday, June 21, 2012

Jailbirds

Does your city have a newspaper that features people who've been arrested?
We have two papers, one called "The Joint" & a new one called "The Jailbird."

These paper will feature recently arrested people for things like theft, drugs, child molesters...but now they feature people who run stop signs or didn't wear their seat belt. I'd be pretty pissed if I was in one of these papers for forgetting my seat belt. Especially if they put me next to a damn child molester!

But I digress...

I know people don't always look their best for their mugshots, but some of these people are ridiculous. It's like looking at peopleofwalmart.com. If you haven't been to that site, I suggest you leave my blog now & be prepared to laugh your ass off.

"The Jailbird" is our newest mugshot paper.
It features a hottie & hunks page.
Isn't that crazy?

"Does it really matter what we did?"


 There's also a crazy captions page.
The editors make up captions for the mugshots.

And this one...I just thought it was hilarious because of the lady's hair! lol!

Do yall have a paper like this?

1 comment:

  1. This is craziness!
    I wish we had a paper like this but we sadly don't.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS